To us, developing a property is more than a series of transactions. It’s an opportunity to keep history and culture alive. To grow into the future without forgetting our roots. To launch careers, catalyze dreams, and strengthen our community.
Awards & Recognition
- 2019 Mayor’s Design Award “Constellation”
- 2017 Mayor’s Design Award “Cobbler’s Corner”
- 2016 CREW Denver’s STEP UP Award “Cobbler’s Corner”
- 2012 Mayor’s Design Award “The GrowHaus”
- 2009 Mayor’s Design Award “Root Down”
- 2008 Mayor’s Design Award “Little Man Ice Cream”
- 2007 Historic Denver “Community Preservation Award”
- 2007 Mayor’s Design Award “Reclaimed Splendor”
MEET OUR TEAM
Owner, Generator Development
Paul’s name has become synonymous with creative design and transformative, value-driven development throughout Denver’s unique neighborhoods. A project with Paul’s stamp on it is sure to be a thoughtfully integrated, pedestrian-friendly space that enhances the community by catering to the needs of those living and working in the area.
At Generator, Rene manages each development project and acts in the capacity of owner’s representative. She is adept at managing complex projects through fruition, on schedule and on budget.
As Generator’s Operations Manager Nancy keeps the daily gears running at Generator Development and the larger perspective of why we do what we do at the top of our minds.